LEGAL NOTICE AND INFORMATION ON THE CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council, 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free circulation of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, adopted on 5 December 2018 (LOPDyGDD) and other applicable national legislation.
- Identifying data:
- Enterprise name: GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL
- Registered office: FARADAY Street, 7, PARQUE CIENTÍFICO CAMPUS UNIVERSITARIO CANTOBLANCO 28049 MADRID
- CIF: B88191994
- Email address: CONTACTO@CYBENTIA.COM
- Registration details in the Madrid Business Register: Volume: 38158,folio: 31,page: M-679033,Registration: 1st, diary: 105,Seat: 945
This information sets out and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that users of the website published under the domain name WWW.CYBENTIA.COM assume and undertake to respect.
- “Site”, CYBENTIA.COM, domain which is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, the natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- “Content”, are the pages that make up the entire domain CYBENTIA.COM, which make up the information and services that CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL GROUP makes available to Internet Users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained on the Site.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for the “traceability” and monitoring of browsing on websites. They are small text files that are written on the user’s computer. This method has implications on privacy, so CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL GROUP CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL will give appropriate and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Page.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, the user shall refrain from using the Site.
- Uso of the website:
WWW.CYBENTIA.COM provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (WWW.CYBENTIA.COM) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user can send texts through the form provided for this purpose. By sending such texts, by clicking on the appropriate link, the user agrees and accepts to make appropriate use of the content that WWW.CYBENTIA.COM offers through its website, not to use them for:
- activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal or terrorist nature, or that violates human rights.
- causing damage to the physical and logical systems of CYBENTIA.COM, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- in the end, to respect applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good habits, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, forbidden in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way could damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBENTIA GROUP, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment owned or contracted by CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL GROUP, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER commits itself not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this list being exhaustive in nature.
Furthermore, in accordance with the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorisation of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless it is legally permitted to do so.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must abstain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Page and/or the Contents.
Likewise, the USER acknowledges:
- GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL is not responsible in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That user comments do not represent the opinions of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL, its partners or its employees.
- GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, as to its form, by an administrator of the website, which will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, WWW.CYBENTIA.COM will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL. Therefore, GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness and currency of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these non-WWW.CYBENTIA.COM websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (WWW.CYBENTIA.COM) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorisation will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL.
- No frames shall be created with the web pages or on the web pages of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications may be made about GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
- It shall not be stated or implied that GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the web page where the Hyperlink is established.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
- Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Website.
- Intellectual / industrial property
GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL, will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL.
All brands, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the Website and/or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or logos, and it may not be understood that any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents have been transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL, or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL or by third parties who have authorised their use, to whom the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form corresponds and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL, is expressly prohibited.
Unauthorised use of the information contained in this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL or of third parties included in the website who have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
We inform you that, in compliance with the current national and European regulations on Personal Data Protection and Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, by sending this form you are expressly giving your consent to GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY;CYBERSECURITY S.L. (hereinafter, GRUPO CYBENTIA) to process your personal data in order to send you information by electronic means in response to your request through this form.
GRUPO CYBENTIA undertakes to comply with the technical and organisational obligations established in the current legislation to safeguard your privacy, as well as the confidentiality of the personal data processed.
For the aforementioned purpose, GRUPO CYBENTIA may transfer your data to other companies related to Grupo CYBENTIA or to third party providers of recruitment services, for the management of electronic communications and other security services of the same, even in cases where they are located outside the European Union, provided that they legally guarantee the appropriate level of protection required by European regulations.
GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and therefore insists on reading the “Cookies Policy” of our website.
- 10. Site availability
GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the Site, its Contents, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them. Consequently, GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL shall not assume for damages of any kind caused to the USER as a result of faults or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or beforehand.
CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL GROUP excludes, with the exceptions provided for in current legislation, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Site and the Contents, the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that users may have attributed to the Site and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever.
GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website,
- Browser malfunction or the use of outdated versions of the browser.
GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the hyperlinks or the result of these links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Site does not imply any obligation on the part of CYBENTIA GROUP MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to ensure the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL GROUP is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Site, nor for any possible damages that may be caused by the use of the Site, nor for any possible damage that may occur during the provision of the service of the Site, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the computer system of the user or third parties (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
- 11. Page Quality
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or up to dateness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is for informative, advisory, informative and advertising purposes only. Under no circumstances does it offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL excludes all liability for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for any possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics on the Website. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
- 12. Content Availability
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents is, in principle, of indefinite duration. GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL, however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, GRUPO CYBENTIA MOBILITY&CYBERSECURITY SL will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site.
- 13. Jurisdiction
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all the parties involved submit themselves to the Judges and Courts of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
- 14. Applicable legislation
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.
Information that is collected
Our website may collect personal information such as name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Also, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of information collected
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, in particular to keep track of users, to keep track of orders where applicable, and to improve our products and services. We may periodically send emails through our site with special offers, new products and other marketing information which we think may be relevant to you or which may be of benefit to you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be unsubscribed from at any time.
Grupo Cybentia is highly committed to fulfilling our commitment to keeping your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorised access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, by accepting this file is created and the cookie is then used to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the web can recognise you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalised service on their website.
Links to Third Parties
This website may contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or data protection practices of such other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies and you should check these to ensure that you are agree with them.
Controlling your personal information
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, such as a registration form, you can tick or untick the option to receive information by email. In case you have ticked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, give away or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required to do so by a judge with a court order.